The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm downsizing my reef from the 125 to my 46 but at the same time I'm "upgrading" my the reef itself. But, as a result of the downsizing, I'm going to have some stock for sale. Again, I'm not quite ready to get rid of these things immediately, but in the next couple of weeks for sure.

Roughly 70-80lbs of LR, a couple of show size pieces.

Red Sea Berlin Skimmer (lol) I know, not the best, but not the worst either, it has served me well, but it's not a HOB model and that is what I will need for the 46.

Fish:
7" One Spot Foxface
4-5" Sailfin Tang
3" Regal Blue Tang
3" Lamarcks Angel
5" Female Solar Wrasse (full grown) female

Corals:
Small Bubble Coral
Hammer Frag
Neon Green Nepthia
Loads of Kenya Tree
Small Green Polyp Toadstool (I think)
Nice Green Candy Cane - probably 15-20 heads
Red/Blue Candy Cane - 6-8 heads
Yuma's galore
Blue Palys

I may have more as I continue planning. Also, I will figure out some prices in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just as an additional note, the upgrade I mentioned, was that I am putting both 4x39w T5HO fixtures on the 46 and am planning to keep primarily SPS. :) Yes, I got bit by the bug. LOL I will consider trades but they would have to be for SPS frags.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Prices

Roughly 70-80lbs of LR, a couple of show size pieces. $3/lb

Red Sea Berlin Skimmer (lol) I know, not the best, but not the worst either, it has served me well, but it's not a HOB model and that is what I will need for the 46. $30

Fish:
7" One Spot Foxface - $50
4-5" Sailfin Tang - $25
3" Regal Blue Tang - $40
3" Lamarcks Angel - $30
5" Female Solar Wrasse (full grown) female - $40

Corals:
Hammer Frag - $10
Neon Green Nepthia - $10
Loads of Kenya Tree, one very large stock - $5
Small Green Polyp Toadstool (I think) - $5
Nice Green Candy Cane - probably 15-20 heads - $30
Red/Blue Candy Cane - 6-8 heads - $10
Blue Palys(roughly 45 polyps) - $10

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, this project is on hold for now. For those of you who have actually committed to items and have arranged pick up, I will still honor those sales, but for the rest of it, they are one hold till further notice.

Thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.