The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
softie crazy
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my son has been wonting a nano cube for about 2 years know...All he has to say to his grams is i wont one for my birthday,he will be 11 next month,and he tells her i wont the 28 gallon nano with hqi.well quess what grams did went online and ordered him one and got him the stand ..I cant help to be excited about it hopefully it will be here earlie next week.I just think its so cool that he is so interested in the hobby.Matter of fact when i was thinking of selling my tank he said mom the house would be so bland with out your tank ; )..Just wonted to share his excitement and of course there will be pictures posted when it comes in...

·
softie crazy
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool did you figure out how much : ) you wont per pound

·
softie crazy
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wouldnt of cared : ) but ok sounds good

·
softie crazy
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:lol::lol::lol:

·
softie crazy
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL :agree::agree:

·
softie crazy
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its here

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Looks like a busy day ahead for you!

·
softie crazy
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
softie crazy
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
softie crazy
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
this sucks

So went in my sons room today to check out his tank..lifted the lid to check out water temp because i dont have a thermometer on there yet and it was scalding hot : :)doh:.....so i guess im going to have to detach the lid and hang it off the top of the tank...i will kept you all updated on what happens next..It sucks because you know that they had to know this would happen to the tank temp:(..and the chillers are almost 300.00 for the nano eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..plus his tank is not clearing up at all i think the filtration for this 28 hqi is undersized.i wouldnt recomend this model to anyone : (......

·
softie crazy
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok so i guess it has cleared up some but its still clowdy....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts