The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone that hears I have a damsel says get rid of it. I know they are said to be territorial but I love my little guy. I have tried to get mates for my marroon clown but he attcked them all. He and the damsel actually get along. The damsel is a brilliant blue and fun to watch. Thanks for all the concern but mines a keeper. Just cant get any pics of the guy. Zoom Zoom Zoom:funny:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Just get a grouper for him.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
tims said:
one of the most seen out there is the panther grouper.. cute littel black and white poka dotted fish.. LFS get them around 2 in. in size...they get 24inches

i want one of those sooooooo bad, wish they had a dwarf version, that stayed at around 4 inches,

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No groupers for me. Thing is way to big. And dont want my fish eaten. Funny guys.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I have a yellow damsel in my 55g that has been a model citizen until the other day when I had to move a few corals to find my new zoo frag. She hasn't really pestered any of my other fish but when I decided to move these corals the other day she nipped at me. Guess I was moving the camoflage for 1 of her hiding spots.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My clown nips when I go in my tank the damsel never has. The clown is a pig tho and I think he thought I was part of dinner.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If it eats other fish it can stay in what ever family it wants except mine! lol

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ever tried taking a picture of a damsel? Not easy. Here's the best I could do with a moving target. Tried to get one of my peppermint while he is out.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts