The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Anti-Acan Activist
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am suppose to get some live sand from him today or tomorrow.... He is moving and needs to get rid of it by tomorrow at the latest. Hopefully I can get a hold of him today in case he needs to get rid of it today. Feel free to PM me with any info... Thanks

·
Anti-Acan Activist
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OKay Stoney I went up and down Snelling, Como, Larpentuer, etc... The only response I got was from hungry car show attendees... Although it was a rib-eye and not a T-bone... Looks like the Vikes had a hungry secondary today... 3 picks I think (so far)...

·
Registered
63 Posts
trodder, did you ever get a hold of Clyde? I'm looking for him also. I'm sure his computers are all packed by now so he can't answer via email or PM.

I'm in the city this afternoon so maybe I should stop by Ye Old Butcher Shop before I go. :)

·
Anti-Acan Activist
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I did not hear from him yet... I'm seeing a pattern here... does he work in a Butcher shop? (possibly named Ye Old Butcher Shop)

·
Registered
398 Posts
did you email him from the site here? I am not sure if this email is the one that goes to his handheld or not, but it is worth a try. I used to have his info and such, but that was one computer and two hard drives ago!:rolleyes:

·
TCMAS MEMBER
1,153 Posts
yup

sorry guys

I will deliver to you both. didnt realize trung in rochester, guess I m gonna keep my word tho.

here is the info for other people who are curious

my family didnt show up to help my tank, actually my dad did show up, we were moving everything on saturday, then I went over to the house, my wife ws at the new house, I was staying behind at the old house - when I was ready to go over, as everything was moved cept tank

arrived house - my dad was tired and hungry so he went home, WITH the 180 in the suburban, so things got thrown off track

I'm moving em now - hopefully I will finish tonight.

BIG wrench thrown in my plans, Har Mar ran out of IO salt - wonder who took em ? :)

but nonethless, its going now - but I m glad I got a 1000 watt fireplug heater for 10 bucks (picked 4 up)

2 more left at somthing fishy - FYI - if youw ant em get em.

no internet access till tmrw, I am typing this from my pager/handheld

·
Registered
63 Posts
Clyde, send you a PM before I saw this. Didn't know if it was a typo or not when you said you'll deliver after 4AM. You don't have to go down to Rochester. You got a mess already with the moving. I can meet you somewhere in the city. Maybe somewhere in the southern suburbs.

trodder, Ye Old Butcher Shoppe is a local store here that sells good steak at decent price. I was considering trying out Patrick's suggestion. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.