The Reef Tank banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, does it seem to anyone else that since they started cracking down on posting FS in general reef discussion that it is really hard to sell anything? It just seems like hardly anyone looks at the classifieds.

·
Wrasseman!
1,835 Posts
They dont look on this board I would say try RC there's get a lot of views.

I have post killer zoo frags for sale here and get 10 looks over a week. I post them on RC gone the same day.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I was wondering the same thing cuz I put some micromussa frags up in the selling forum yesterday and I was surprised there wasnt any interest.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have my entire 150 gallon setup for sale, and have had 2 views. I have a lot of stuff and at what I think are good prices. I sold a tank on here once, but it was when you could still post in general reef discussion

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
To be totally honest, I only look here and Margaritaville.

·
11,345 Posts
Jasontkd said:
I have my entire 150 gallon setup for sale, and have had 2 views. I have a lot of stuff and at what I think are good prices. I sold a tank on here once, but it was when you could still post in general reef discussion
ive had some luck there but ive tried nearly giving stuff away at times too and had no luck.........

·
Retired Wanderer
17,264 Posts
I gave away my whole 90g setup but it took two days. Went to a good home though it appeared and I did not have to move it.

·
Premium Member
10,625 Posts
It really depends on where you are too. I know the portland area has had a ton of stuff for sale so there is little demand right now. I look there on a daily basis but i don't always have money.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Yep if I only had the money! Wish I could find somebody giving away a tank. Did you loose your mind or something?

·
Retired Wanderer
17,264 Posts
The tank was too big to move Jena and had a 55g and a 29g that did go along.

I think another reason there may not be much classified interest is that with TRT most people probably give things like frags away to friends. So many folks here have been beyond generous. :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts