The Reef Tank banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
LPS FREAK
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 5 watermelon mushrooms and a whole rock of purple mushrooms. My question is do they just get bigger? Or do they actually spread?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Do they spread?...well

Is the pope catholic?
Does a bear poop in the woods?
Does Xenia stink?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
At first you will get the feeling yay my mushroom are spreading. Then you will get addicted to sps and say danm these mushrooms. Why won't you die! So purchase cool ricordea florida/yumas and slow glowing mushrooms like Rhodactis/Bullsye

·
Registered
353 Posts
FastFish720 said:
At first you will get the feeling yay my mushroom are spreading. Then you will get addicted to sps and say danm these mushrooms. Why won't you die! So purchase cool ricordea florida/yumas and slow glowing mushrooms like Rhodactis/Bullsye
You are 100% correct as always!:funny:

·
TCMAS Member
5,667 Posts
Trick is to keep them ( and zoanthids, xenia ) away from your main structures so they won't spread onto it. When they are on there own little island so to speak you can just trade the rock in or what not without having to re-aquascape. Trying to scrap them off your main structure or large rocks you don't want to break up with tons of them on it is very difficult to erradicate without drastics measure of killing everything on the rock and re-seeding it..... If you do let spread to rocks be prepared to trade those rocks in someday.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts