·
Registered
210 Posts
um....
How Bout Twins Suk Guy
or Vikings Guy
Saints Guy?
maybe positive thinking guy?
Dunno, just don't use Toyfreek and we will be ok ;)
Matt

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm thinking its time to branch out though and try something other than a minnesota sports team (read-frustrated with all of 'em)
but i definitely haven't given up hope for the twinks...and my frustration with the wolves, vikes and gopher hoops squads is giving way to optimism! mostly i'm still bitter that the vixen folded:funny:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
What's wrong with the wolves. They should be really good this year with KG, Sprewell, Cassel, and Szerbiak. Plus they have a good bench with T-hud, and Johnson.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
first ervin johnson-settle down...
second i did mention the "wave of optimism" that's washing over me with respect to those wolves. they should be fun to watch again this year during the regular season but until they put up in the playoffs-well that's frustrating-7 years running one and done.
third you forgot the candy man, mad dog and the mayor. no doubt i love and support the wolves-but changing my name at a time like this would just seem like bandwagon jumping. baby-i've been here the whole damned time! why then you ask am i dumping the twins dude screen name? purely to motivate the squad:)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Don't forget that we got Olowakandi--he could turn into a great player. Rasho was good, but he's not a leader IMO. I need the Wolves to get past the first round, because my buddies in California (Lakers and Kings fans) claim that I can't talk trash about the Lakers until we get past the first round. :mad:

Did I mention I hate the Lakers?

·
TCMAS Member
5,667 Posts
I'm very frustrated with the Twins too......while they are certainly no out of the running when you can't beat up on the teams your supposed to then spells trouble.

At this point, whoever wins the division probably won't go far in the playoffs anyhow.........

That isn't to say I have givin' up just not too optimistic at this point.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I agree, David. We're in the worst division in baseball.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i'm a charlie liebrandt fan:funny:...jack buck "and we'll see you tomorrow night" copyright turkey bucket, i mean kirby puckett shot to left center-

remember 1991!

I'd rather be Packers Guy than Braves Guy and I'd rather be dead than Packers Guy.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
considering the name...
"on Matt Lecroy's jock"

does TRT allow apostrophes in names?

·
A goof
2,923 Posts
We do, but I am not sure if that name would be kosher on this board.

Jon.

P.S. You can't change your name on your own but we will be more then happy to change it for you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts