The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to get a pic later on, but when I looked at my maze coral this morning, in 3 locations, I saw what looked like an small cotton ball on the coral. This white stuff was about the size of pea. I will look at it later on when I get home from work, but does this sound like it might be some kind of disease? I touched one of the white things, and it was very soft... thoughts?

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeppers...or is it favite... I think favite since the mouths share walls. t for team walls..;) I will try to get a pic tonight...I didn't get home yesterday until the lights were all ready out. And my camera didn't get a good shot through the algae on the glass. :) So, I need to clean, then take pics. :)

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
EEEK! More of them..

Ok, I just looked at it this morning, and now there are more of these white things...!!!! What are they?

I have put the maze into my 20 for now, which has nothing in it...if it is a disease....Help!!! :)

Attachments

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone? :) I'm desperate for answers! heh heh

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
here be the latest pics...

Anyone have a clue? Or you can pvt me if you don't want anyone to know if you had this in your tank. heh heh :funny: At first, I thought it was only in the mouths of this coral, but then I saw one up on a ridge... I can't even find anything in any book...so I don't know if this is just coral spit up or a diesase, or some weird form of propagation. :(

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmm..are all the pics showing up for you guys? They did this morning, but now on this PC, I only see one pic. :(

Nevermind..found the typo I made on them, all 4 pics should show now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.