The Reef Tank banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The date is set for the annual get together in Red Wing, Saturday Oct/28th from noon to 5pm. I will be over flowing with goodies from the shows that I am attending. I thought with the date being decided and things in October being discussed, I might as well announce it. Directions will be posted later.

·
TCMAS Domain Owner
278 Posts
I'll be there Dirk.

BTW... we be chillin'. Thanks, it's working like a charm.

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
epidemic said:
I bet he is just returning the favor.
Maybe that's part of the overall problem. Kindergarden comes to mind...

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Frogbone said:
Maybe that's part of the overall problem. Kindergarden comes to mind...
so when are you going back?

as per the rules of TCMAS, any post by a commercial vendor in the members only forum needs to have some type of discount.

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
epidemic said:
I guess this is a moot point now?
No kidding;) I think today has been rather productive, alot of confusion is taken care of. Commercial this and commercial that is a thing of the past and so are some other things;) Man we got this handled on the board in one day Imagine how productive the business meeting is going to be:D

·
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Directions for Dirk's, Oct 28th

For those who have not been here before address is 603 w 3rd st, Red Wing MN 55066. Phone is 651-388-7319

Easiest route is 494 or 94 to 52 south, follow this to the town of Hampton. Take the exit to the right and take a left onto hwy 50. This is a straight shot here, 50 merges with hwy 61, 26 miles later take a right at the 4th stop light on West ave. Go one blk and you are here, Farmers insurance and the dungeon.

From Rochester, take hwy 52 to hwy 58. After the 2nd stop light take a left onto 3rd st, 4 blks and you are here.

For the Wisconson side, take 94 to Hudson, hwy 63-River falls exit to the town of Ellsworth. Take a right onto hwy 10/63 for a mile or so, then a left onto hwy 63. Follow this over the high bridge into RW you are on 3rd st. 4 blks and you are here. See you then.

·
Hooked on H20
525 Posts
It was fun seeing your "dungeon" Dirk.

Thanks to Wags for the nickel tour, Loralie for the macro/sand/shrooms, and Mary/Dustin for their courier services.

I wasn't able to to stay long, but it was well worth the drive just to see your place Dirk.

Thank you very much!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts