The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are coming from the North
Follow 169 South to Highway 14 East Follow 14 East to the Riverfront Drive Exit. Take that exit and when you come to the stop sign take a right. Drive to the first stoplight (MAdison Ave) and take a left. Follow Madison Ave up the hill until You reach 7th st and take a left there. (It is the intersection where Valvoline sits on the corner.After taking that left and go up one block to next stop sign on adams st. My house will be on the left corner of Adams and 7th. (if you stop at the stop sign on 7th and look to your left my house is the White one right there in front of you.)
627 Adams St Mankato MN 56001

From the south same thing.

From the East just follow 14 or 60 in to the same riverfront exit and take a left on Riverfront and follow the rest of the directions as follows.

From the west come in on 14 and follow the same directions for the people coming from the north from there.

Call if I confused you. 507-351-0817 and maybe take my number with you incase you get lost.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I never received an email for the meeting. Did I miss it?

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I never heard about one. What do you need to know?

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
It is in your sig. line, I didn't know the date. My final is due tomorrow. I will see what I can do to get it finished tonight. Thanks for the reply.

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Smeese you still want that mantis? I will bring him unless I here otherwise from you. I will also bring that stag you had your eye one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts