The Reef Tank banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: On E-bay right now there is a 700 gallon complete set-up going with a current bid of 17,000 and the reserve isn't met yet! Beautiful tank....but you could st-up a pretty sweet tank for that price.:eek:

·
Not the LFS.......
460 Posts
That is an amazing tank. Too bad it is going to be torn down and moved. Hopefully the winner is as savy as the current owner.

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Definately a nice setup.

I sure would like to place a bid on it at 17,100 (I am sure it would be under the reserve yet) and show my wife what I made a bid on and watch her reaction. :rotflmao: :funny:

·
Anti-Acan Activist
2,579 Posts
I have a hard time believing that someone is actually going to pay the 19k that the bid is at now. That is pretty dam steep and to move that much livestock with more than half dying would be an amazing and expensive task all by itself... that is just friggin crazy. If it were me I would sell off all the livestock piece by piece then sell all the hardware.

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Totally agree with you there. Survival rate would definately would be higher.

trodder said:
I have a hard time believing that someone is actually going to pay the 19k that the bid is at now. That is pretty dam steep and to move that much livestock with more than half dying would be an amazing and expensive task all by itself... that is just friggin crazy. If it were me I would sell off all the livestock piece by piece then sell all the hardware.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
trodder said:
werd

or at the very least have a large q-tank set-up so you could house the corals temporarily while you rebuild the 700.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Yeah a 700 gallon tank is not a one day bust. More like a few days. Those poor fish do not even know what is coming. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts