The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im a little worried. I have had a diamond goby for 6 days, 3 of these i have not seen my diamond goby. I acclimated him well and for three days he was cleaning sand very nicely. He started to dig holes under rocks and since i noticed these holes/homes i have not seen him. The rocks have not fallen so i dont think he got squished. I have not checked my sump yet so he may or may not be in there. What do you think happened? What should i check? I do have a canopy but what i have read is that they can jump out of small small holes and onto the carpet. I will be adding a screen to my tank once this is figured out. thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hes probably just hiding under the rocks in his cave he built, mine does that all the time.

·
cheese and beer... mmmm
5,579 Posts
I had a sleeper gobie that disappeared for a week and a half.. I too thought he was a goner but then one morning there he was sifting away.. Im sure he there just hiding.. if the bottom of your tank is exposed take a look from underneath and see if hes still there..

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
You need to check all around the outside,and that could be normal or if tanks not grounded,then could be stray voltage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts