The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, So Carrie (SSWEET1) has been pestering me to post more tank pics. She needs a good excuse to come over and see our tanks again.

So, Starting with today's addition of the new clam (First Pic) here is a few shots of my tank taken this evening. I hope you all enjoy them.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More......

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Casey said:
Very nice.
Thanks Casey! That's a real compliment coming from you. You have an incredible tank. :)

Thanks to everyone for you comments. Keep them coming.

Also accepting any suggestions if you see anything that would benefit from changes. (Placement, etc.)

·
Registered
289 Posts
I don't know about the benefits on your behalf Keri but placement of all your beautiful clams into my tank is what I recommend. :agree:
Great looking tank and all seem to be happy.
George

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL, Thanks George. I'll consider your suggestion. ;)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Wow, are those ricordias the ones that were so bleached out when you first got them?? They are awesome looking now!! I got a rainbow colored one from Atlantis that I like alot, it is sort of like those. Your flame angel is really pretty too - probably came from Solomon's Island.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep Carrie, Same ones! Except for the one on the very bottom....The Blue Ricordia. Louise got one from Joseph and it fragged itself within a week so I got one. Hope it keeps spreading. Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Feels good knowing I have done so well in such a short time. This was a brand new tank in March this year. All that coraline has grown that fast. :D

·
Shinigami-sama
743 Posts
Wow!! What a difference from when I saw it in person. I need to get back over there and see it again. What a difference those halides have made. Looking great!

·
Shinigami-sama
743 Posts
ReefNeck said:
Also accepting any suggestions if you see anything that would benefit from changes. (Placement, etc.)
One suggestion on placement..........Take it all out of your tank and place it in mine!!! j/k!!
:lol:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ikaria said:
One suggestion on placement..........Take it all out of your tank and place it in mine!!! j/k!!
:lol:
LOL, George beat you to it. :) See above.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts