The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The December meeting/Christmas party will be held at Trishka and Ryans house on Sunday the 12th at 6:00pm. There will be food and drinks provided. So far on the menu is a roast turkey, pumpkin pie, peanut butter pie and rolls. Of course the usual veggies. There also might be some sort of swap but it's not decided yet.

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts
whooo hoooo awesome!

·
Tang
486 Posts
So far on the menu is a roast turkey, pumpkin pie, peanut butter pie and rolls. Of course the usual veggies also and what ever else strikes my fancy.

I do take requests :)

Trishka

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts
gravy... lots and lots of gravy

as a wise man once said, "it ain't livin' til its a-swimmin' "

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I would say cookies, but I'm on a diet. However, if there were a plate of snickerdoodles, they would not be wasted.

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Bump up TTT....

I should be able to make this one. I will be late (of course) but should be there nonetheless..

It'll be good to see everyone again :)

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts
Yeah! Sunday (12th) at 6pm. I'll be there!

·
Tang
486 Posts
Before I go completely overboard with baking who is coming? This isn't an rsvp so much as a rough head count otherwise I'll have food for 30 and 5 people.

Did we decide to do a frag swap? I am going to see what I can get fragged up tomorrow.

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts
I will be and maybe Mrs FutureDoc (officially know as LittleDoc)

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the ppl that said they are comming on facebook would be timmy, john, hunter, trishka, ryan, dwight, traci, scott so i count 8 but im sure others will pop in

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts
I might bring some of my zoas and softies too if folks want one

·
Tang
486 Posts
For those who have not been here before or don't remember the directions the address is 1603 Hudson Rd. Greer 29650. The only part that is at all confusing is that there are 4 houses on a shared drive which looks more like a side road but it isn't. Call if you have any trouble finding us 244-3278.

Trishka

1 - 20 of 42 Posts