There is no kryptonite!
I saw a beautiful urchin at World of fish called the Flower Urchin. I had heard that these were a big no no in aquariums because they were deadly. I just did more reading on them and everywhere I look says that there toxin can cause paralysis and even death, so what gives! I bet World of Fish doesn't even know that these are possibly deadly, or do they and they just don't care? I find this a little shocking, kinda like a store selling blue ringed octopus. When I was there I wasn't completely positive about it being the deadly type of urchin, so I asked two of the employees at two different times if there was any special information or care for a flower urchin, they just said that it eats algae sheets and that it is very beautiful. NOTHING was said about it being deadly, pretty irresponsible if you ask me. Every employee there should know if there is a potentially deadly animal in the premises.:idea: