The Reef Tank banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
20,514 Posts
It does look black sometimes. I do have a turkey baster. I’ve been afraid it will spread more if I have it floating around.
Try sucking it up with the turkey baster instead?
Hack

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I'd reuse the rock again after scrubbing it off. 'Swish'.... :unsure: .....slosh, swirl, MOVE IT AROUND in the bucket of water to get the dirt to fall off. SORRY.....people just get 'use' to certain words and phrases and forget that they may not be universal.
THANKS for getting back as quick as you are to us......so use to 'hit n run' questions and you never hear the 'follow through'. You'll get through this just fine.....pretty much 'normal'.(y)
Hack
Thanks. I’m sticking with it. Little changes here and there. Do you think my candy cane is a goner or should I move it or let it ride? Pics attached. Hard to see.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,735 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Update…thanks all for the help so far. I added a small power head, pods, and a touch higher dose of vibrant. The algae seems to have started to break up a lot from being more like carpet to stringy and starting to break loose. I hope this is a good sign. It seems to be helping.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts