The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
This is my first time posting to this forum and I have recently sent in my registration from for ARC. I don't have any reef experience but I want to set one up later this year or early next year. Right now I am just reading and learning all that I can.

I have been looking at tanks and I was wondering if there are places near Atlanta that build custom tanks or a place that come highly recomended? I think I want to use the tank as a room divider so it will be viewed from three sides. The standard positions for the overflows, in the corners or the back, won't do. I want to get an idea how much a custom built 120gallon or 180gallon tank will be.

Thanks,

·
Registered
288 Posts
Steve,

Welcome to TRT.

I can't answer your question, but someone here probably will soon. If you don't get an answer soon enough, you may want to contact some of the ARC Sponsors directly. Jenn, at Imagine Ocean, and Andy at My Reef Creations are the first two places that I would go.

As for your approach, I commend you for starting off with LOTS of reading. You may also want to check out the "Big Tank Archive" under the Equipment, Start-up, and Education Archive.

HTH
Daryl

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
I'll send a PM....

Jenn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.