The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BRW member
2,610 Posts
ok i'll bite. do you mean snails shrimps and crabs? which ones do YOU like?

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
count me in. i love the crabs, snails, shrimp, pods, worms, and stars!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
If you don't love these creepy crawly things, then you don't love reef keeping!!:D

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Just ask the Smiths...I love the little guys!

·
BRW member
2,610 Posts
yeah i love all the little crawly critters, they make sitting in front of the tank so interesting i could sit there for hours. much as i love the fish, its nice to have something else to focus on. my hermit crab was scaling the corner of the tank this morning...he made it halfway up with nothing to anchor on except the silicone, it was amazing!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have had my new 50 gallon running for a couple weeks. Could not decide what to do with it.LOL Well.......it is going to be a few Damsels and Creepy Crawlies.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
dont ya love that creepette!!

i've had a few of mine make it clear to the top before they came tumbling down lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thefatman said:
dont ya love that creepette!!

i've had a few of mine make it clear to the top before they came tumbling down lol
I am usually amazed at how fast my starfish move and the "stances" they get into.

·
Registered
198 Posts
It's funny, but the stuff I get the biggest kick out IN my tank is the stuff that would gross me out the most if it was OUTSIDE my tank.

Cheers...Michael :beer:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Damsels will do bad things to some pretty cool Creepy Crawlie things. DONT DO IT. I had a lettuce nudi destroyed by a blue fin damsel and a three stripe damsel. THEY ARE A MENACE. If you value your Creepies, get a herbivore.

The uppercase was not yelling. It is frustration from not being able to catch the menacing hell spawn we call damsels.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts