The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Snorkelholic
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Thought I would post some new pics of the tank. Here's one of an anemone crab. I thought he would only go into a bubble tip, but here he is in his new home - a $5 flower anenome!

·
Snorkelholic
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just picked him up at the Petland in Duluth.... about $15.00

He has already molted once in the week I've had him.

JT

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Sounds like I need to talk to zane and get me one. I have a huge flower anemone.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Me too...

Think they would set up shop in a huge LT torch? I should just buy a flower I guess...But I don't know where to find one

·
2,679 Posts
You can get a flower from Critter Crazy at about 6.99, However make sure your water parameters are fixed first. and they will get big. Mine started out a small one I bought from Zane about the size of a half dollar. (White too), It is now Flourscent Green, and probably 8-10 inches across. I feed it once a week live guppies (Doesn't like rosies at all), and every tank feeding, it manages to grab one or two morsels and/or brine shrimp.

Ray

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Critter Crazy? Where is that

·
2,679 Posts
That is over in Dunwoody. Guy is the fish guru there. He used to work at Petland inDuluth. It is a great store for Dart Frogs. Guy is slowly but surely trying to turn the reef tanks around.

Ray

·
Snorkelholic
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hardly ever directly feed this one. He / she / it gets food from the brine, frozen or flake that I throw in there for everyone else.

I've had it about a year and it's maybe grown an inch or two at most.

JT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts