The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found this photo on another board. it is similar to the ricordia you were asking about. the only difference is that it is solid orange, not having grey like this one does, and the mouth is yellow.

i think it was sold to me as a florida, but you probably could tell better if it is a yuma than i can.

let me know either way if this is what you are looking for so i can get a piece mounted up and stuff.

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahh that makes more sense! i just fragged the living daylights out of it to bring some folks some little samples at the reef club meeting. i will try to reserve a larger one for you and see if i cant get it to grow out quickly with some feedings for a swap in the near future.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Krux,

PM me when you're ready to trade. The weekends are best for me and I can come to you if needed. I won't be at the meeting this month, so we'll have to setup some other time. I'll keep the button polyps (Protopalythoa) set aside for you until then.

Jester

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.