The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
:dance: :dance: Nice lion. I might get a nice big tank to do FOWLR so I can have another lion. They are soooooo good lookin.

Lee:beer:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Very beautiful fish you got casey! Your a blessed man! Guess what I got at the LFS today for my early birthday present?;)

Unfortunately I put my puter back to factory condition and can't get my Sandisk CD to download on my hard drive!:(

Hopefully I will get it worked out or find another program on a CD that will work better than Sandisk!:)

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Casey,

You know that most of the small fish will disappear when that lion starts growing, don't you?

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea Buzz I know but I dont have any real small ones and I will move them to the reef if i can catch them.The lion is in the 180 gonna be all big fish one day I hope:)

·
Registered
637 Posts
Looks nice! I love seeing how the tank is comming along? Do you have any full tank pictures? I havent seen any in a while.

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bamann345 said:
Looks nice! I love seeing how the tank is comming along? Do you have any full tank pictures? I havent seen any in a while.
Not any good ones yet will try to get one tomorrow and post it several people have asked me to now.:)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Ok casey! Let's make it several people plus one! Where's the full tank shot?:D

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks cromagnum:) Johnny the fish are asleep I have to wait on the lights:D :funny:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts