430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone

For the next meeting I will have these corals to sell or trade
3 Idaho grape monti $20
1 orange digi $20
2 purple digi $15
2 electric green acro $20
2 rocks of yellow zoanthid polyps (over 6 polyps on one$10 and over 9 on the other $15)
2 rocks of orange zoanthids over 5 polyps on each $15
1 rock of deep blue with peach center more than 5 polyps $25
1 lemon lime monti $25
1 Tri color acro $20
I am always open for trade

Hope to see you all soon

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone is looking for zoas or sps i have a large selection i have pictures of most i dont have twenty posts so i cant post pics just yet.

·
www.RMMAC.org Dreamer
1,839 Posts
If anyone is looking for zoas or sps i have a large selection i have pictures of most i dont have twenty posts so i cant post pics just yet.
You are only four posts away. In the meantime, would be happy to post some for you. You also have the option of loading up your personal gallery, no post limit to be met. http://www.thereeftank.com/gallery/

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put some pitures in the reef tank gallery some duplicates sorry. <!-- / message --><!-- ad zones in first post --><!-- / ad zones in first post --><!-- sig -->

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes, I would be interested in the lime monti, and if your in for a trade, I have some zoos or palys I would trade for the blue ones. I will put up some photos.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I tried to post some photos but my camera decided to have a meltdown. My zoos colors are:
Orange with green centers and yellow eye,
chartruse green with orange centers and yellow eye
velvety brown with a green center, I think they are called mint chocolete chip
intense chartruse green with yellow fringe, these are really small and do not spread rapidly
Normal brown palys, under my lights they have a blue green tinge
frilly light blue palys
light blue speckled palys
intense yellow white palys. These changed color when the new tank was installed 6 month ago. They are not bleached, and are slowly spreading, they may change back to light blue with different lights.

I have some others but they are not large enough to frag. The orange with green centers and yellow eye are the fastest growing, they have covered many areas of the tank, the largest colony about 8x6 inches. They are about the size of your pinky nail. Under the atinics, they are intense.

I can frag any of these, I would match your polyp count.

·
Registered
24 Posts
camera finally working

I got my camera working, and have posted a few zoo and mushroom photos in the Members Gallery. Not the greatest, but gives you an idea of their colors.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm not sure if you got one of those, I have a bunch. the pink might be the light under my led light it is a much deeper purple. My tanks are getting too full of frags. No one wants any coral. Ive got to get rid of some.

·
www.RMMAC.org Dreamer
1,839 Posts
I'm not sure if you got one of those, I have a bunch. the pink might be the light under my led light it is a much deeper purple. My tanks are getting too full of frags. No one wants any coral. Ive got to get rid of some.
Have you tried www.frags.org, it could be a good way to get your name out there. Selling batches of coral on eBay would be another idea.

I am willing to take a few, but only to see what they look like in my tank ;) It seems hit or miss for me on if corals will look good in my tank.

I have new lights, gotten rid of my flatworms, done a series of big water changes, and generally just tried to clean things us. I am hopeful that once things in my tank forgive me, they will color up.

·
www.RMMAC.org Dreamer
1,839 Posts
Jeff, what salt mix do you use. How often do you do water changes. What % change do you do?

I am trying to set up a more regular maintenance schedule to keep my tank thriving, and knowing what you are doing seems like a great place to start.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts