The Reef Tank banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! In a while, I will be moving as soon as my house sells. After I move the tank, I am going to set it up a little differently and I need to get rid of some corals. There is a lot of different corals in the tank that I want to sell and it is kind of hard to list them all. It would be eaiser to just come on over and look if you think you might be interested. I will let you know which ones are for sale and which ones I am keeping when you get here. Here are a few corals I'm looking to sell:

3 "colonies" of Montipora Digitata 1 purple, 3 orange. These "colonies" are about 4" by 3". Kind of between frags and colonies I guess.

1 rock FULL of brown colored zooanthids

1 Bright Green Favia (closed brain) that has some recession but is starting to recover.

2 pieces of Neon Green tree, leather coral

Various zooanthids on rocks.

A very LARGE piece of VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL bright green hairy mushrooms. There are about 7 or 8 shrooms on this rock and they are hugh!

Various frags of SCREAMIN' GREEN, long tentacle, hydnophora SPS.

Various pieces of Pulsating Xenia Elongata. Awsome grower!!!

Various other odds and ends.

I prefer to sell to local people but if I get no takers than I will start shipping. I live in Portland Oregon. I would post prices but I dont think I can. I have pics if you want to see one. All interested people please email me. Thanks a lot!!!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have the 4 or so colonies of the M. digitata. The rest is sold.

Dennis

1 - 4 of 4 Posts