The Reef Tank banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Ok Everybody

You want a good deal ? Thursday & Friday All Corals 50% off that means below cost on all Acros and at cost on all others, we have a Big shippment coming next week and need to make room. And I just might get the time off I neeeed next week!!!!!! So come by and get some great deals.
:dance:
Robert
Atlantis Aquariums

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I'll be gone those days. I'll be in Daytona being a redneck, watching cars drive around in circles @ 200mph. I guess Robert is pulling a Keri..... giving the store away while I'm away....lol

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
:dance: :funny: :banana:

P.S. Dang Rednecks!!!! :rolleyes: :p Tee Hee Hee

·
Registered
35 Posts
Dang it.. Wish I woulda seen this thread before I came in there this afternoon... :doh:

I may just have to find a reason to come back over there in a couple of days.... :p

·
Registered
445 Posts
Darn, I shouldnt have said anything about the blastos :clown: Just kidding, I have to miss this sale cause I am going snorkling down in the Keys this weekend :dance: Carrie

·
Registered
999 Posts
I'll share down the road Carrie. I love the Keys. I take my science students down there every March for a week of Sea Camp.

·
Registered
35 Posts
SSweet1 said:
Darn, I shouldnt have said anything about the blastos :clown: Just kidding, I have to miss this sale cause I am going snorkling down in the Keys this weekend :dance: Carrie
On the way down, don't forget to pay attention to the posted speed limit signs. :thumbup:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Woot Woot To Atlantis

I picked up a small rock of green star polyps. Very cool (just starting out..easily ammused).

1. Small Rock of Green Star Polyps - $20
2. Hitchhikker Crab - All smokey white with some red patches - Free
3. Hitchhikker Hermit Crab - Red antenna and body - Free
4. Hitchhikker Featherdusters - Free
5. Hitchhiker Worm - Alternating red/white - Free
6. Hitchhiker Stars - Two white with red patches 6 legs - Free
7. The look on my little girls faces when they saw the stars - Priceless

Woot Woot to Atlantis for giving away free stuff!! Woot Woot...

Now, what on this list is dangerous?? :eek: The Crab has hairy white legs and I already have one just like it that came in on another piece of live rock I picked up. I'm guessing the worm is a Bristle Worm :eek: and won't be playing with him.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Doesnt sound like anything bad, just some acro crabs and starfish cleaners pretty cool huh??
Thanks Russ for reminding me :thumbup:
Carrie

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
Just got back from atlantis. Thanks Robert for the great rocordia polyps. I think I will keep adding orange and blue maybe rainbow to cover this nice vanatu rock up.

Everyone should get by atlantis. Very nice sale on corals.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Got an awesome deal on some sweet frags today. I think the colors look even better in my tank at home than they did at the store. I couldn't even get a frag pack online to match this price! Thanks again Robert.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts