The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, been a long time since posting on here. But just moved my old 175 gallon Bowfront to my new house. It was running over 18 years straight before. Anyway, just got it set back up 2 weeks ago and my wife couldn't resist herself and bought 2 frags. But not sure on the ID on this pretty red one. Favia??

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,925 Posts
HEYYYYYYYYY COOTER! Nice to see you're still in the game. Congratulations on your move, and the 175 being back up and running.

Any good, or 'GREAT 'coral stores' where you are now?
Hack

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hack! Whiskey! Been to long guys. Nice to see you still here. Have had alot going on in life, bought house and rehabbed it myself for 2 years. Have a 3 year old girl now and then moved plus work is crazy. So tank was getting neglected but kept her running. So it took 4 days to move everything. Saved 12 buckets of water, rock, 2 big coolers and 2 big Rubbermaid bins. Over 200 pounds of 15 plus year old live rock!! Reused a out 60 or 70 gallons of old water trying to avoid a cycle. So far so good......I think lol.

Ok, Blasto, or Acan. I think I can work with that.

Hack only moved a half hour to Tabernacle so no fish stores out in Piney Land! But wife went to Hidden Reef in Bristol area, and still go to aquarium center.

Man maybe I should revive the old tank thread?!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks a little happier today. 2 big heads and a 3rd starting in back.

Attachments

Reactions: VWD

·
Administrator
19,925 Posts
Man maybe I should revive the old tank thread?!
YES!!!!!

Hack only moved a half hour to Tabernacle so no fish stores out in Piney Land! But wife went to Hidden Reef in Bristol area, and still go to aquarium center.
Tabernacle......man, I thought Cologne was a 'black hole for reefing'.....YOU WIN!

So tank was getting neglected but kept her running.
Reminiscent of when we first met Ya on here.....a 10 year old tank you needed help with. You bounced back FAST, and better than ever.
Hack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts