The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this unidentified beauty at my LFS, but it came unlabelled. Have had it for about 9 months now and it appears to have regenerated two new polyps. It's on some sort of dead stony skeleton but I'm not sure if it's just found it's home there or a remnant of the old stony!? My wife affectionately named it "raspberries" when I first brought it home. Thanx!

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome to TRT. I have no idea what kind of coral that is, but I have no doubt that somebody here will know. I just wanted to the first to welcome you.:banana: :banana: :nuts: :banana: :banana:

·
http://atlanta-smas.org/
1,688 Posts
it looks to be a small lobophilia, of a very beautiful color morph. its a little hard to tell for certain can you get a better pic?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Way to go, blckmstng! You've done it! That answer is correct. A quick search through some blastomussa pics says you're a winner! thanks man (or woman)!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Wow. Another Cali Reefer. I like the west coast feel we're getting in here. :dance:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The WC rocks! Thanks a mill, Eric! You rock too, Mark "the dolphin boy wonder"! Asta

1 - 10 of 10 Posts