The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any interest in a group buy from Ultimatefrags.com? I'm going to be ordering a Night Crawler Acan, Knights Tale Micromussa, Watermelon Eye Favia, and a orange/purple Lepthaestra from Rommel. My total is roughly $150 and he offers free shipping on orders of $250. Come one come all and join me in ordering some gorgeous frags. Some of the Zoas they have are awesome as well.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm in... they've got some nice stuff.... I might be able to help you hit the free shipping mark.... When are you placing the order?

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bbaz_usa said:
I'm in... they've got some nice stuff.... I might be able to help you hit the free shipping mark.... When are you placing the order?
I'm going to have to hold off on this for a bit. I went kind of nuts at a couple of our local stores.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Next time I need to read the ARC forum more often. I just placed an order with Rommel with a couple others. How are your frags doing? I also got the night crawler. Not quite the same color as in his picture. But after a few hours it had expanded etc.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Don't ya just love going into the lfs? I can go in for one bucket of salt and spend 200.00. They always have the best corals when I don't intend to buy. Then again when I want to get corals they never have anything I like, go figure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts