The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok some im starting a 36 gallon bow front reef that is 30 inchs long looking at the coralife HO T5 fixture or the marienland reef capable LED system or what ever you think would be good for my budget.:drool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
+1 with a note. I use the marineland on a 36g bowfront (plan to get something better when budget allows.) It is adequate and my LPS does fine at the bottom of the tank. The programmability and low operating costs are good features. There are better fixtures out there though.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I am having the same argruement with my self for my 55g,T5HO vs LED. I have been reading lots on both, and dont know what to choose. I would like to read some other peoples opinions. I know from what I have read that you cant go cheap with led. It makes a difference.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am having the same argruement with my self for my 55g,T5HO vs LED. I have been reading lots on both, and dont know what to choose. I would like to read some other peoples opinions. I know from what I have read that you cant go cheap with led. It makes a difference.
LED grow light can replace 5 times HPS , over 85% energy saving, and no pollution.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts