The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, everyone :wavey:

Today's breakfast is coffee, tea, scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese and cowboy taters. Huge biscuits to go along with that. English muffins, if you prefer. Local apples on the side.

Doug - glad to hear that Dyan's report was good. Went to bed early last night. Gotta work today.

See you all later.

·
Super Moderator
27,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like I need to bang pots and pans to wake up the crew. What a bunch of sleepyheads ;)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,466 Posts
Oops sorry to post. Whiskey Dog and I went to Home Depot and the grocery store.

Now off to get the keg exchanged, do some wiring at the barn, get over to Costco with Cynthia and paint the bedroom furniture I didn't get around to. :beer:

·
Administrator
47,640 Posts
Sounds like a busy day at the Ranch Perry ;)
Went out and picked a bunch of green tomatoes, found some more ripe Romas as well

·
Retired Wanderer
17,466 Posts
Sounds like a busy day at the Ranch Perry ;)
Went out and picked a bunch of green tomatoes, found some more ripe Romas as well
Haven't been out to the barn yet. My wife was way to exuberant as Costco and we are going to see what the vacuum sealer is up to. Being a surgeon she goes to town on those big old 40 dollar tenderloins trimming up the whole thing into some nice filets, the little roast and stew meat without a lot of dents. I would have a scrap pile as big as the cut meat pile.

Doug I did pick up a couple of balls of Mozzerella. Wish you lived closer so we could marry them up with the 'maters and some spinich leaves and make something interesting.

Slow day today. I hope folks are getting ready with winter preps or getting outside and not getting pale skin in a dark basement working on their Facebook farm.

Tomorrow it might get up to 70 so the barn chores will all happen in tank top weather. :beer:

·
Super Moderator
27,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good evening :)

Mozzarella and romas :drool: That sounds delicious, Perry and Doug. Pass the plate. I have some nice merlot to go along with it. How about some crusty bread, too? Fresh basil, of course.

Though I had to work today, I did take a brisk walk at my lunch hour. Bracing feel to the air. When I got home, I decided to put on the flannel sheets with big snow flake design. It's supposed to get down in the high 30s tonight and tomorrow night. A wee bit early for that here.

Gotta finish supper and then read. I'll check back in later.

Carry on.

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,402 Posts
Good Evening!

Kicking back with a beer and some TV tonight, I have to work tomorrow. One more week to go, next week at this time I will be home

·
Super Moderator
27,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kicking back with a beer and some TV tonight, I have to work tomorrow. One more week to go, next week at this time I will be home
That's great news, Vinnie. I'm sure it helps as motivation.

I'm off to bed after I browse around here for a bit.

Nitee nite.

Let's see....what's for breakfast?

·
Just some guy, you know?
23,021 Posts
Good evening everyone!!! We took the nearly completed Jeep out for some more trail testing today,.. this time we gave it a more thuro testing,.. it was about a 3 hour run.

I'm happy to report that she did very well! I came home with only a short list of things that need fixing,..

Anyway,.. here are some pics!

Enjoy!
Whiskey

·
Carpe Noctem
9,817 Posts
Sweet! I think I still have an ARB for that dana 35 and a set of 4:56 for that:D I had a 95 that I tricked out, but never got around to installing the front locker or putting the gears in it since I never put the 33s on it...

·
Administrator
47,640 Posts
Great pics Kelli, looks like y'all had a good time :)
Wow Wisk, you really hammered the build on the Cherk in no time, whats next on the list?

·
Retired Wanderer
17,466 Posts
Nice pics Whiskey and Kelli!

Woke up way too early this morning. Figure a little TRT browsing will be good to make me tired again.

Another day of chores ahead. :beer:

·
Super Moderator
27,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good morning, everyone. Coffee, tea, pancakes with syrup or stewed apples.

Whiskey - thanks for the photo of your drive.

Here is a link to our vacation pics

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2041017&id=1214480200&l=895983052a

and Terri's wedding

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2041019&id=1214480200&l=7a807f65a5

Don't worry Perry you don't need to join FB to see them :)
:funny: Kelli - I'll have to check those out later today. Gotta finish getting ready for church. Pass the coffee.

·
Just some guy, you know?
23,021 Posts
Great pics Kelli, looks like y'all had a good time :)
Wow Wisk, you really hammered the build on the Cherk in no time, whats next on the list?
Well,.. Next is some kind of strong bumper for the front,.. probably made out of 2X6 steal beam,.. and a few recovery points on the front of that, along with off road lights for if we get caught out at night.

I also need sliders to protect the rocker panels when I'm going off ledges.

Then I need to install AC,..

After that I need to start thinking about Locker options.

But first and foremost,.. this thing has a factory alarm, and it needs to go! I don't have the beeper thing for it,.. and that is really annoying.

Oh,.. And I have to take it in for a smog test,.. I'm a little worried about that.

Whiskey

1 - 20 of 26 Posts