The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know you'll all be shocked to hear that yet another reefer is...upgrading! Gonna be consolidating my two nanos into one micro (30ish gallons). So this is the first one to go...
Specs: -SALE PENDING!
-Alife 7 gallon all-in-one tank (12.25"L x 13"W x 14"H)
-glass bowfront construction
-internal sump-with two loc-line returns ( minijet 606 return:D )
-Jalli 50W Titanium Heater
-Workhorse 2 Powered 27W 50/50 PC (6 mo. use)
-3 module MiracleBeam LED moonlight system
-cool powerstrip w/ integrated timer!
-plant stand that fits tank perfectly
-1.5-2" LS
-10# Marshall Island's LR
-other critters negotiable including 2 brittle stars, TR Ocellaris Clown, 2 Sexy Shrimp, Emerald, Hermits (Blue + Scarlet), Cerith, Nass, Astrea Snails, one small cluster of zoos, T. Squamosa, few mushrooms

other items i'd like to find homes for include:
-Pet Supply Liquidator 12" 2x27W PC "Solar" Hood (same 50/50 bulbs as Alife tank-unique bulbs-you've prolly never seen them before-trust me :funny: )

-spare 27W 50/50 bulb -SALE PENDING!

-Powersweep 214-never used

-Mini-mite 1 x 9W PC Hood (used 3 mo.)

-ultralife float switch (never used)

-giant yellow Burgess Marine Fishes Atlas (a lil weathered-see pic below-under tank on the left)

Gotta find a new home for the tank and gadgets! Reasonable offers not refused. May be willing to deliver-whether to homes, meetings, LFS, etc. And i gots the nano experience to help you succeed! :rolleyes:

·
Carp
310 Posts
So what is reasonable to you? $10 sounds reasonable to me:D

Seriously though, pm me on what you think sounds reasonable.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
pm-ed you floppy

hey integra- i need to find a home for the tank first and foremost and would prefer to place the whole setup in one home. if the tank buyer doesn't want the livestock i'll let you know (and you'd have dibs on the emerald aka muscle man:) )
tg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.