The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAHA since every one has pm pming me about my avatar.....i have a contest....9Fishers is excluded cuz i told them what it was.....For the first person to guess what my avatar is............... will win a frag of nice metalic pink zoanthids!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no hot cold games..... here are the rules.......no asking 9 fishers.....i will ask them if they told...if they did you are disqualified..... and i keep my zoanthids.....you will have unlimited guesses...so keep askin! and i will repond to the winner via pm....once they have verified they know what it is......i will post the winners name and what my avatar is
have fun and happy guessing
mnreefman
clint

PS....9 FISHERS FOR KEEPING QUIET YOU WILL RECIVE A FRAG OF PINK ZOANTHIDS AS WELL....

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
An alligator?

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
A crocodile?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reefer Addict said:
This is like an ink blot quiz...

My vote is on a dancing toilet wearing a bishop's hat. :D

Am I close?
change in rules since this is quite possibly the funniest thing i have ever read you get a frag as well!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Does mnreefman's avatar look like this to anybody else? Because this is what it looks like on my screen. ( I may have had a disadvantage.) :)

I just don't see how anybody could tell at all what this picture is :D

P.S. Oh... cool! thanks MN! :beer:

Attachments

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Dang Sea, you got that in a hurry! Clint, you need to do a new avatar and get a new contest going...

I need some Zoas!!!!!:funny:

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Reefer Addict said:
Does mnreefman's avatar look like this to anybody else? Because this is what it looks like on my screen. ( I may have had a disadvantage.) :)

I just don't see how anybody could tell at all what this picture is :D
Looks like that for me too! All fuzzy and you REALLY gotta straing to see the Pengiun standing there and the one falling through the ice.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Take your arrow and put it on the picture after a second or 2 it tells you the word pengslap. So I did a google search and found that site. By the way thats how it looks to me also.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hehe ya i have a program where i can distort pics....i found it one day playing with that pic....maybe i can do a weekly avatar conyest...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts