The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Casey has made TRT his home and for that we are grateful. He's knowledgable, friendly, great with a camera, and has a beautiful reef tank. His tank was featured in the TRT ad in the IMAC program.

Thanks Casey for everything you contribute to TRT!!!!

Brooke and Admin Staff

·
Registered
807 Posts
Congrats Casey

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Wohooooooo Casey good job Hope the 180 looks as good as your tank does now. Im sure it will

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
27,669 Posts
:beer: :dance: :beer: :dance:

Casey!!! You know that I've been droolin' over your tank for some time (cath going to get a hankie to clean up the drool on the front glass....)

So now you're the featured member!! Way to go! Thanks for all the help and LOTS of good humor you share with everyone :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Congrats Casey. Definately a well deserved honor!!!!

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Woo-hoo! Congrats, Casey :beer:

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Sweet!!!!! Congrats Casey!!

Now get some Volitan Lions in that 180 and make me proud!!! :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congratulations, Casey!!!! :beer:

I'm looking forward to the progress on your 180!!!! It'll give me something else to emulate :p

K.M.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
:dance: :beer: :dance:

congratulations casey!!! you know what this means.. now you have to adda frag every day to the 180 :) oh wait you already do that anyway on your other tanks :funny:

i guess i gotta give up the yugo now, now sure how i'm going to pick up chicks anymore though. that thing is one heckuva chick magnet!!!!

·
Super Moderator
22,402 Posts
Congrats Casey!!!!!!:beer: :dance: :beer: :dance:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Way to go. Make sure you get the yugo cleaned up professionally (I don't know about that last guy who was driving it!).

Dave

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Thanks Guys you guys are the greatest.This is quite an honor to me:eek: I thank you all for such kind words it is good to know there are alot of kind people out there still,I could not have done my tank without your help and knowledge I learn from you all each and every day and look foward to reading your post and looking at your pics this site is the greatest site on the net with great awesome people thanks from my heart :):dance:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Congrats Casey!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Hey Casey! The time is right for you my friend!! With the new 180 in progress and what you have done to your previous tank and the help and encouragement you provide on the forum, the award was well overdue! Congratulations and wear the crown well!:)

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
*applauds* Encore! Encore! :)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts