The Reef Tank banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
A goof
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to announce that Casey, Geoff and Jeff (Junkzoo) have all agreed to become moderators at TRT. There are MANY MANY members that could/would do the job very well and it was a tough choice picking these members out. They have all been around TRT for some time and have always been helpfull to the members. Please don't be too hard on the new mods ;).

I would also like to annouce that www.reeffanatic.com is another new sponsor at TRT. We have heard many good things about them and would like the members of TRT to give them a try along with all of our other sponsors. As always if you are a company or know of a company that would be interested in sponsoring TRT please let someone at the TRT Staff know.

Thanks

Jonathan
Owner and Admin of TRT

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Congrats Casey, Jeff and Geoff! *applauds* I promise to keep my questions to you guys under 500 a week. ;)

·
Registered
807 Posts
congrats guys :dance: :beer: :dance: :beer: :dance: :beer: :dance:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welll.. there wen't the neighborhood..

Congrats guys.. you are all very deserving of the job and I'm sure you'll do good..

Now you j-crowd guys, you can't go banning the BRW crew just for the heck of it you know.. :)

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Congrats guys! Thanks for the help! :)

Brooke
(the grand poopah)

hey...who edited my post??? ;)

·
Administrator
47,678 Posts
hehehehe did I miss the memo again, is my admail working ;)
Congrats everyone, I know you will do a good job. Lord knows some of the old ones have fell asleep on the job ;)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Wohoooooooo another Mark for the "J" Crowd

Jeff

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Congrats guys! Glad to have you on the team :) Did anyone show you where the tank cleaning equipment is? I think you should do mine first 'cause I'm moving :D

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
Alice said:
Congrats guys! Glad to have you on the team :) Did anyone show you where the tank cleaning equipment is? I think you should do mine first 'cause I'm moving :D
love to, just supply the plane ticket, food, and board. i will be leaving from RDU.:D

thanks everyone!

G~

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS FOLKS!!!

hEH!

CONGRATULATIIONS GUYS!!!

Should I SEND out for more Keys, or just install more SEATS :eek: in the back???

Chris, I may need your help to complete the mods to the company car...

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
Re: CONGRATULATIONS FOLKS!!!

Originally posted by tdwyatt
Chris, I may need your help to complete the mods to the company car...
what else do you need. it has a toilet paper holder on the steering wheel.:eek:

G~

·
Super Moderator
22,416 Posts
ShirleyM said:
And an extra Hooray for Hoosier Representation!!
:wavey: :cool:
between a J-Crowder, and a Hoosier Rep,,
i gotta have BIG shoulders,,,:funny:

·
Registered
778 Posts
congrats to the new mods!
and for modifing the yugo, i recommend a jeg's catalog, i'm sure you all could benefit from a few bolt-ons, like a monster tach, supercharger and wheelie-bars!
:cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts