The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the staff at TRT would like to have Drew and Bob as Member Of Month for July.

As many know Drew is a bright young man who is learning the hobbie with his very supportive father Bob.

They have both been very helpful and giving around TRT and the staff thanks them.

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!!!

and just think of what you both have to look forward to now, days of male bonding over the glow of the MOM trophy, Long rides in the official TRT yugo having in-depth discussions about VHO vx. PC's, thinking about buying those MH ballasts...

The future is BRIGHT!!!

cONGRATS AGAIN!

·
Administrator
48,701 Posts
Congratulations Bob and Drew, Hope this doesn't jinx the tank upgrade you are working on at the moment . Its been a treat having you both here as members of our little family :) Enjoy:D

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
CONGRATS YOU TWO! :dance: :dance: :dance: :clown: :clown: :clown:
what's the number of MOM's fer Indiana NOW?

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
You know, if I lived closer, I would buy ya a drink! ;) Congrats guys! :beer:

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
Doug,,,do we roll OL' Stretch for Bob,,and let Drew scoot around in the Yugo?:funny:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Wohoooooooo congrats guys. Thsi means you all can join the Junkzoo's and My group of the Half Club. But with 4 members I guess we would be the 1/4th club huh.

Jeff

·
Registered
662 Posts
"I wanna thank my Mommy and Daddy and everybody that's watchin"

WOW!!
what a way to wake up......what an incredible honor !!

ya know its only been a little over a year since Shirley had the tank in her classroom for her students to watch. He swore if we got hime one, it would be the last thing he would ever ask for.(yea, right) He would pay for everything himself. He would take care of everything himself. Well, we went through his allowance in no time and started on mine. Went through mine in no time and we both started looking for part time jobs to support our new habit. Then we started looking for full time jobs to support the addiction.
I think everone with kids know how those promises actually went...

he and I have both become very avid reefers. With the help of everyone at TRT we have come a long way in the last year. The sobering thought there is that as much as we have learned in the past year, it is easy to see by reading the posts on TRT, just how little we know. Without the knowledge bank and support of this board we would have a glass box of water and algae. Without Shirley's influence on her students, we wouldn't even have the glass box (just algae on the carpet)...

Thanx for the support, the help, and for being that virtual saltwater coffee shop that we all can stop by to see and talk to friends.

we'll put together some pics to post soon....we moved everything from the 30 to the 75 last night...wait till the dust settles and we'll rearrange and take some pics...

somethimes the only way to say thanx to friends is to just say
Thanks!...

Bob
(Drew will stop by later)

and NO, it was ABSOLUTELY NOT the last thing he has asked for.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Congrats guys! I think it is so great that you two can have a hobby you can do together. I hope you will continue to enjoy your tank for many years to come.

Brooke

·
Super Moderator
28,197 Posts
:beer: :beer: :beer: that's root beer, friends ;)

Woooo Hoooooo!! Congrats to you guys! What a duo you are, even if you do interchange your names on occasion :rolleyes: You both have added so much to the TRT family.

Welcome to the MoM group! We're glad to have ya. Say.....who detailed the Yugo...surely someone did.....

Anyway...let's have a party to celebrate!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Hey Bob and Drew! Congratulations on an honor well deserved by both of you! It's fun to have someone in the family enjoying a hobby together! Pat and I do the same thing with both of us having reef tanks! Enjoy your time as MOM!:) :) :beer:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
congrats!

Its been fun watching your tanks progress, Im sure the 75 will be spectacular!

You guys are a big part of the TRT family and deserve the recognition, thanks for everything.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.