The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i need some help understanding what these things are...

1) i have these spider looking things in my tank... they have a single white dot in the center and then what looks like 4 legs and at the end of each leg are what looks like white suction cups. are these pods or sea spiders?

2) i have what looks to me like small jelly fish, they have a cone shape with a white dot at the top then what looks like 5 or six white dots at the base of the cone, and they swim much like a jelly fish. what are these?

please let me know what these might be, i know i have a flatworm problem, it'd be good to purchase everything needed to fight these things at once if thats needed.

-Don.:help:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well for number one, they're so small, i couldnt give you a pic without a total blur. to give you a better idea. think of an ant, except w/ 8 legs all white and on the end of each leg it has lil white shoes. thats exactly what im looking at. and they are deffinitly not starfish, sorry i cant give pics, i wish i could.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
maybe isopods, or seaspiders, hard to tell though, do a search on idopods and see if they look similar

the jellyfish thing... im lost, maybe jelly fish.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts