The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions of places to look for concrete statuary in Atlanta? I have been up to The Pottery in Commerce, but the statues I found were either too large or too small for what I was looking for.

·
Registered
99 Posts
There is a place on Peachtree Industrial, just south of Clairmont called, I believe, Architectural Antiques, that has statues. Not sure what they are made from.

-Phil

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pwest said:
There is a place on Peachtree Industrial, just south of Clairmont called, I believe, Architectural Antiques, that has statues. Not sure what they are made from.

-Phil
:cool: Thanks :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
There is a place on Hammond Drive between GA 400 and Roswell Road that has all kinds of concrete statues. It is on the left side of the road if going from Roswell Road towards 400. Sorry I don't know the name. Also check some of the pond supply stores, Pike Nurseries has several of these around the area. Good Luck. Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
busboy said:
There is a place on Hammond Drive between GA 400 and Roswell Road that has all kinds of concrete statues. It is on the left side of the road if going from Roswell Road towards 400. Sorry I don't know the name. Also check some of the pond supply stores, Pike Nurseries has several of these around the area. Good Luck. Mike
"Four seasons pottery"

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Flytterby Company, on SR 140 in Woodstock -- It's about 7 miles from me.

Jenn

·
Registered
60 Posts
There are 3 places that I know of in the Sandy Springs area, two are on Roswell Road a few miles outside the perimeter and one is on Hammond Drive just off of Roswell Rd. I don't know the names of them but if you are in the area they are hard to miss because they all have huge displays out by the road.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts