The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't know if you guys know this or not, but I am the web designer, coder, misser-uper of the site.

I need some help and thought I would see if anyone here would like to assist.

I have my live rock selection completed, but I don't know how to make the Java Script work.

If you're interested, let me know.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
send me an email or give me anumber to call lise. and we'll see if i can help.

i dont pay for LD on my cell phone so its no big deal.

i dont WRITE javascript.. but use various java scripting on all my sites, so i have a descent understanding of some of it..

lets get on the phone and see what we can figure out.

i'm a late nighter and its the weekend, so i'm free to help ya.. i think you still have my cell number. or just email or pm me with a number to call. i'm going up to get a movie for asia and her friends, but i'll have my phone on me. and will be back home in about 15 minutes.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
ahh it was my pleasure..

we were only on the phone for 112m35s :eek:

she'll get my bill later this week :funny:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
lise what program are you using to do your image slicing ?

you said easier said than done? you using photoshop for that?

the program i use, takes all of about 2 minutes to slice up a page like yours complete with links and all. and when you need to add another.. no sweat. then it creates all the html and exports and optimizes the images for the best loading times :)

we'll talk :D

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I use Ulead PhotoImpact, and it does the same thing as long as your computer doesn't crash and you don't loose the original. I had to completely remake the shopping page!!! I had a heck of a time finding the original picture LOL but it's done now, and burned on cd so I won't loose it again.

Thanks for the info

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.