The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to an upcoming move, I've decided not to move my current tank, but start a new one after my move. Here is a description of the tank, livestock, and equipment.

46 Gallon All Glass black seal tank. Tank is drilled, and has an overflow box
20 Gallon long sump
Custom made stand. The stand was actually built to put a 40 breeder on it. The bottom has plenty of storage for accesoriesh

Turboflotor 1000 skimmer, Mag 5 Return pump
Visatherm heater
Lighting is from a 2 x 96 w Jalli PC fixture, and a 55w All Glass PC fixture
Misc Powerheads, cleaning magnets, nets, test equipment
2x 55w PFO PC setup for sump area

Livestock

40-50 lbs Live Rock.
2 inch deep live aragonite sand bed
1 Pair Occelaris Clownfish
1 Blue spotted watchman goby
Misc. snails, crabs, fancy brittle starfish

Coral

Soft; 1 green tree leather, misc. zoo's (nothing cool colored), Small rock with GSP, 1 rock with 10-15 Orange rics.

LPS; 2 different colored colonies of candy cane, 3 different colored colonies of Frogspawn, 2 hammers, torch. Smaller frags of above corals from "accidental contact while rearranging tank, cleaning, etc."

SPS; 1 frag of a purple tipped acro, I believe. I got this from Robin S about 2 years ago, and it grew pretty well under PC's.

Please don't ask to split livestock up. I've already had 2 offers from friends, and would rather sell everything to one person rather than break it up. So if anyone has a friend or relative that wants to start a reef tank, here's a chance at a good turnkey reef that just needs some tlc.

I live in Buffalo, and will be around this weekend. I can send pics; just PM me your email address.

$600

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone interested in the tank, stand, equipment for $350? If so, PM me, or call me at 612-834-0322. I probably will seperate the lr and corals if I can have everything sold by sunday afternoon.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For those of you that have PM'd me, I apologize for the delay. My wife gave me the boot last week, and won't let me back in to get my personal belongings. Her dad is going to get my tank for me, and I will set it up at my new location. I think with the space I have at my new place I will probably downgrade to a 20h or something to tide me over; this hobby is too addicting, and I need something to keep me busy until the storm passes over. I will post pictures of the setup once everything looks good. Thanks for understanding, Mike

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Here's hoping things work out how you would like them to.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all; it really sucks to come to work to use the computer; hopefully only for a few more days until I get a new PC and cable. The crappiest part is taking a week of vacation, and not only am I asked to leave, it's snowing out.....only in Minnesota. Hehe...I'm not leaving the hobby; and probably will be able to make more than 1 meeting a year now.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
If you can get to those ric's I will give you good money for them. Good Luck with everything, been there?!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts