The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have one more semester to go (this summer) in order to finish grad school. Tuition plus books, etc. will be $2500+ and I refuse to put anything on my credit card that I cannot pay off when the statement comes so it is with heavy heart that I place my baby up for sale. Plus I have lost much of my enthusiasm after the original melt down my tank went through, that was my fault...and the two floods on our brand new carpet, that was also my fault....

Please see the following thread for details of how it was all put together and pictures of most everything.

http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59645

The equipment list is attached but I would really like to sell everything to one person...but I know how that goes :rolleyes: Livestock is not currently up for sale...I have several people that have given things to me and I am going to check with them to see if they want it back first. Prices are listed in the attached document and not really negotiable as all of this stuff is less than 6 months old and most of it is listed for almost half price...with a few exceptions. Naturally, the entire set up is the cheapest way to go...and it is a steal considering everything that is included. You must come pick it up.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I will take the livestock, let me know

Livestock ($100)
-Several very nice Acro., zoa., and other frags
-Handfull of various snails
<o></o>

·
Registered
557 Posts
Sorry to see you shutting down. I'd love the deltec for that price, but at moment, i have 2 skimmers already in the display, and remora pro is already too much for the 29 gallon.
I know it will go fast.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
John, I'd like the 4" Icecap fan.

Sorry to see this decision, but I hope to see you again rejoining us and doing what you love.

Bob

·
Registered
434 Posts
PM sent

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
John had mentined selling the entire package as a unit...

I imagine he is waiting for an offer.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
1 - 10 of 10 Posts