The Reef Tank banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The only thing keeping us here is 'roots', and work. When the time comes, a gun friendly location will be in the criteria.......TOO much of the 'other direction' in this state any more.;)
Hack

Administrator
And yoy wonder why I live in redneck Oregon, Had a CCW for years. Not gonna open that bag of snakes, however if you look at crime stats in SoOr, and what I have to deal with daily. .
Cold all day, even when sun came out it was not warm, but did get oil change done, need to add coolant and burp system, other than that I am good to go.
Staying home tonight, catch up on stuff around here, but I can see an eastly night as i have to open in am at 7am

Administrator
When I go over to Brookings Or, I have to drive 50 miles through California so technically I am a felon when I cross the border but Police in that area are cool about it if you are legal in Oregon

Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
Nice to see the pace you mention, Vinnie!
Yeah it a cool old building, still has the stage and the balcony with a small projecting room in between the two balcony sections. The floor slopes and we have to use blocks of wood to level furniture out.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts