The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's get to it! I wait ALL WEEK for this......no alarm clock, no plane to catch, no rush hour traffic.....just a day to... 馃 ....do what I want......馃X2.....what WE WANT!馃榿

Top of the morning to all Our Friends We'll be sharing the day with gathered around the TRT Training Table sharing their day with Us.....,,.HAPPY SUNDAY! ("NO.....only 2 cups of joe so far......just the 'chatty' member.")

Sun is creeping up the yard to a 60'almost degree day, covered in clouds with the sun trying to counter it's dominance.....bringing with it ample opportunity to GO DO SOMETHING.
1st up is our weekly'ish trip to Heck-NO-Mart for the rest of the stuff we need for our Thursday's gathering. THEN, though I honestly forgot what my mentioned PLAN-A was yesterday and too clumsy to go find out without loosing my place in line here.....but bet it involved FUN. Taking Hack shooting perhaps to get a clean van out of the deal comes to mind, as well as something yummy on the grill?

Anyway, coffee is up, and evidently is working just fine......and since we';re heading out, a safe bet would be there's breakfast awaiting out there.

Hope groovy is Y'All's guide,
Hack

Registered
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
Mornin Hack. And a good day to all the sleepy heads that follow. Beautiful blue sky here today. I am working and later this afternoon I have to go to another site and do fire safety training for their staff. I asked the manager to email me a list of their names so I could make up the attendance sheets. She did all right, just not a list in excel or word...she took a picture of the sheets and sent that. I will be sitting reading the names off the poor photos and typing the 200 or so out. Yea. Oh, well, could be worse I suppose, at least I have names.

Stay awesome. Rick.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Key lime pie is good, but if you get it in Florida fresh it鈥檚 best and really common there.,I love a banana or coconut cream pie also, I鈥檓 a desert person too.,
The collie are good with morning coffee also. But with any pie or cookie you can鈥檛 beat ice cold milk.
We watch Dune and another decent movie today.
I am a 'plain n simple man'.....NOT adventurous when it comes to what I put in my mouth if'n I don't - a/ recognize it....b/ if'n it SOUNDS DISGUSTING. My Family on the other hand WILL to both! They are 'gastronomic adventurers! .....'How do you know you don't/won't like it if you don't try?'...... 馃 ......At 63 I have TRIED A LOT, and have made up my mind what I does n doesn't like....,,.so there! You Young'ins go figure that stuff out for Yourselves now. 馃榿
So whenever We dine out, or can usually find in Our home, there's typically a 'boring' short list.....THOUGH open for wiggle room if is agrees with a + b.....

COMMON FARE
NY style Cheese cake, preferably with cheery or pineapple toppings
MOST cakes, though Devil's Food and Coconut are high on the list
Apple'of most configurations', Cherry, Blueberry, Coconut Custard, PUMPKIN, and LEMON MERINGUE pies
and the 'fill-ins'....cookies, Danish, Cinnamon buns/rolls, ice cream, and puddings

I gotta go check the label on that coffee can......chatty'er than usual I see.....

But wherever THAT was headed.....Was that the new Dune movie? AND how'd it compare to the old one?
WOW....maybe a cold glass of milk to counteract THIS馃馃榿
Hack

Super Moderator
Good nawnin鈥, Hack and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Hack! I鈥檒l schlep a hot breakfast of buttermilk pancakes, scrmbked eggs with cheese, clementine oranges, and hot chocolate.
You have a great day planned! Have fun with it!

Good morning, Rick. Been missing you. YUCK with the manager not doing her job so you can be efficient doing yours!
Make your day groovy one way or the other.

Currently 38掳 and climbing up to 61掳. We鈥檙e having a baptism in church today... they鈥檙e always fun.

Lits of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Top if the morning Rick.....CAUTION.....the Hack appears to be on a caffeine rush?

THAT sounds like an annoying path lies ahead for Ya......How long is that CLASS/LECTURE after a day at the office under your belt already?

Great philosophy.... 'STAY AWESOME'.....I like IT!
Hack

Registered
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
Hi Cath! The day will indeed be groovy, I will see to it.

The training is about an hour Hack. Instruction on types of fires, how to use a fire extinguisher, and what to do in a fire.

Have you ever had Elderberry Pie Hack? They grow wild here and are the equivalent of atomic blueberries. Tiny little berries but a TON of blueberry like flavor.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Knew You were THAT close Cath, I'd a pulled your chair out for Ya......SORRY!

THANKS for the morning offerings. Babtisms are nice to be there with in agreement.....NICE!
Hack

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Cath! The day will indeed be groovy, I will see to it.

The training is about an hour Hack. Instruction on types of fires, how to use a fire extinguisher, and what to do in a fire.

Have you ever had Elderberry Pie Hack? They grow wild here and are the equivalent of atomic blueberries. Tiny little berries but a TON of blueberry like flavor.
I did the same training for my Family this past year, as well as for the boatyard.....as Nate would say, 'Hearing something, and then actually DOING IT are GREAT'. 馃憤

NO on the pie, but YES on the wine as a youth.馃憤
Hack

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was searching for a 'quick quip' for another thread, and lead me to this.....

The next time there's a need for a couch full of giggle on a cold winter's night, give this a whirl. Another movie that's always been there in my life when I feel like sharing a laugh.
Hack

Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
Good morning Hack , Rick, Cath and all,

this thread is busy

I will as a pot of coffee, Hack doesn鈥檛 need anymore, he already had enough, his words not mine.
I will always try new things, I don鈥檛 like eating the same things all the time. I will give most things a try at least one time.

Administrator
Morning all heading off to start 3 day week, yup I am actually taking time off. Another cold foggy mornin, 34 but spoked to hit upper 50s later. Hope so need oil change. Check in from work later

Super Moderator
Afternoon all,
Busy critter related day/weekend, picked up Molly yesterday, been feeding the stray wee kitten that somehow arrived literally on my doorstep( followed me from the garage to the house in the time it took for me to get in the house) Sis posted pics of it on her FB page soliciting for someone to adopt it ,, turns out our cousin from southern Illinois was coming up my way to pick up her mom for thanksgiving week, and said she would take it. Just delivered it to her in town. Sweet kitten , expect to see updates as time goes by.
Put in the first full day of Molly the macaw being here, she seems comfy with me and being here. Had her out of her cage for a few sessions , seems like a real sweetie. Sun conures are jealous with her out and we鈥檙e clinging to the front of their cage giving me grief , heheh.

Foster Doxie brothers Linky and Toby are now ex-fosters, their adoptive humans meet鈥檇 and greet鈥檇 and got along great with their two they brought with, seems like a great match馃憤馃徏.

halfway expected to come across a deer or raccoon that needed my foster care鈥檔 on the way home from my aunt鈥檚 place, since there have been some in-out of critters here the last few days, geez. So far no kangaroos have been knocking on my door for sanctuary, haha.

On to the day, think I鈥檓 gonna chill with the current dogs n boids here, and go from there鈥

Hope everyone is having a great day! Beak Mesh Pet supply Parrot Building

Cat Felidae Carnivore Fence Mesh

• Wow
Reactions: cath

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OHhhhhhhh Jeff.......
Cartoon Gesture Carnivore Art Elbow

I hear Yer cousin Skippy might be dropping in.....
Hack
馃榿

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cherry pie for a mid afternoon 'hold Ya over' snack.....and it's BLASTED COLD!
The weather has deteriorated around here so the BBQ 's out, but having an 'English Mixed Grill' inside....Steak, pork chops, and sausages.....mashed potatoes, and cauliflower w/cheese of course.

Range was swamped, so opted outa shooting. Got involved with tank maintenance, and Other's have books in Their hands.

Pretty sure I won't be the closest to winning yesterday's bet on 'who gets the closest to their PLANS'. Having a relaxing weekend, but PLAN A didn't show up.

Peace,
Hack

Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
Jeff, molly looks good in her new home. The kitten is cute. Who know where she came from, nice you found it a new home.
Hack, I stopped going to the range a few years ago. Shortly after taking the concealed carry course with Jacob.
Funny story here about Jacob, he was working in a bad neighborhood and someone called police once him in as a suspicious person, as he was leaving the house he was working on he got pulled over, he immediately informed the officer he had a loaded pistol in the car and where it was. The officer remove it and placed in the trunk, then he told Jacob he should get a bigger caliber weapon and not the 22 then let him go and told him once he leaves he can put in back where it was originally. It鈥檚 legal here to keep a loaded firearm anywhere in the vehicle.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
NOT IN NJ!!!! No carry....NO WAY.....NO firearm in cabin with ammo.....THIS is a tough state!
Hack

1 - 20 of 27 Posts