The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jay, did you notice that you are the only member of the 1000+ posts club who registered in 2003? That's a WHOLE lotta posts. lol :beer:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doug,

If Jay keeps this up, by the time he's been here as long as you have, old mariner, he'll hit over 30,000 I figure.

To Jay: It's a marathon, not a sprint. lol

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
well there are those with quantity and those will quality.....

i'll let you decide for yourself which category i fall into :funny: :rolleyes: :funny:

·
Administrator
47,619 Posts
Then again , the board has "Lost" me a few times so i had to go like the wind to catch back up ;)

·
A goof
2,923 Posts
That is true about Doug, in the early days he seamed to get lost in upgrades and switches in the board, we gave him some back but I am sure you can add another 1000 or so to his total.

Thanks for your help Doug

Jon

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
lol i know it's killing not only my post count.. but its killing me too :)

getting up at 6 am, getting myself and asia ready for the day.. only being able to chekc trt once a week from work :D and the modem at work is sooooo slow..

cant wait till we move to the new location and next month and get the dsl installed... then i'll be able to post from work :D :D

i'll hit 3k soon enough..... see, once upon a time, geoff was my goal, well he's long gone in my dust ;) my new goal is johnny...then onward and upward to doug :funny:

if johnny's camera broke down for a few days, i'd be able to gain some signficant ground :lol:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK guys here it is. This is my ONE HUNDREDTH POST!!!!!! Yay! I'm catching up!!! Someday Jay, someday. :dance: :blob: :banana: :blob: :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
ok douglas.. gimme my posts back ......please :)

i'm asking nicely.. but if it doesnt happen.. well, i KNOW people, and i can see to it that your "crutch carrying cases" never make it to patent OR production..

i dont wanna play hardball. but i will if it becomes necessary :D

·
Administrator
47,619 Posts
Hahahahaha, Ok bring it on BlackHAwk, I got a stinger with your name on it ;)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
well... we see my posts have returned to normal... nuff said :funny:

btw: thanks :D

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Ok, so one gratuitous post for me. I don't remember if I hit 1000 before Jay (prolly not), but if I remember right, I was the 1000th member of TRT. :p

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Don Pardo, tell her what she's won! ;)

:funny:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts