The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gotezc.....Epidemic....Sea Monkey....Mattb.... Fritz
Frags4U Toadfish Stuff from D Prostrata TMPCC?

Am I missing anyone and when and where should we meet? I am thinking Wet World or Something Fishy. LMK Also if I am missing anything on the list LMK.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got ya down as long as I am gonna make it that far. I will let ya know :)

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well thanks anyways Fritz...You almost saved me some gas. :lol:
I have to go see Marys and Dustins tank and visit with Lily anyways. :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
if you want to stop by my place, feel free. i dont live too far from fritz

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Seems we were going to swap something at some point in the past but never got around to it. Don't recall what offhand though.

Fire coral in exchange for a Symphyllia frag maybe??? Or gorgonians? Or something else??? Can't remember now, but I remember it was something cool.

I will not have a car available for my use on Wednesday (or time to drive down to meet with everyone), but if you were in the neighborhood and wanted to stop by the lab in the afternoon (after 1:15 and before 5:00 or so), that would work. If you are at Fritz's place and you are going from there to Mary's place, I might be pretty much right on the way (if you go up to 94 in order to get to Mary's place).

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bill....great idea....I may have time to do that. Can you PM me your number and directions just in case?

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
she wants me to pick them up too ;) (just guessing, but I am glad to do it!) First stop Fritz's!

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
I'll see what I can do. We are busy with a new shipment today :) Pop's took his camera back (so I am going to have to have dinner with the family to get it back :lol:), and we are desperatly trying to get the store up. If you look at the pictures in Mary's thread, I belive the croacia and Maxima are from this shipment. I think Freshfish has a picture of a maxima up too.
Perhaps Smeese has a decent camera if I can't get mine in time?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts