The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Snorkelholic
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have a variety of soft and hard corals that I need to sell or trade to thin the tank. The growth has been good over the past few years and all of these are strong, thriving corals under 2 250mh and 2 5' VHO actinics, good RO/DI water and lots of flow.

I have leathers, some nice zoo's, yellow polyps, a type of blue plating sponge, some green xenia (looks like a green star polyp - but its not) and some really nice green plating montipora that has blue polyps!

I can also break you off some purple tip acro and maybe even a chunk of hammer or candy cane if you really want it.

Finally, I also have about 50lbs of live rock that has 10 years of tank raised growth on it. It's a mix of Fiji, Tonga branch and Buford base rock. :clown:

Take a look and send me a pmail - make an offer. I'm looking for cash - but a trade isn't out of the question. Local pick-up in Buford preferred.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
zoas

I don't post much so it won't let me PM. My email is L7464 at aol . com please send me pics and prices of any zoas you have. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts