The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinkin about getting a cockatiel, does anybody have one? Ive read alot about them so i know all the care info, but i was wondering if anyone can give info on thoughts that you dont find on care-keeping sites.

Also, my friend had a cockatiel that unfortunatly just died about a week ago, but not before making an impression on me. The thing is, i remember being at his house and letting the cockatiel sit on my hand about a month ago and i have to say, without exaggeration, that this bird poo'ed every five minutes:funny: Could this have been because it was sick or do cockatiels generally poo alot? thanks:)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,266 Posts
I think at one time we started a sister forum for birds. JennM seems to be up on them though and I know a lot of other folks are bird people too.

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
I didn't mean to imply that you couldn't talk about birds here. We have quite a few bird conversations in this forum. I'm surprised someone hasn't jumped in yet with a picture.:)

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
Rick O said:
I didn't mean to imply that you couldn't talk about birds here. We have quite a few bird conversations in this forum. I'm surprised someone hasn't jumped in yet with a picture.:)
I've had a green cheek conure and still have a love bird but I don't have any info on Tiels :) A good Friend of mine has quite a few and she loves them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts