Votes: 15 75.0%
  • NO, I WON"T DRESS LIKE A BUM!

Votes: 3 15.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
NFMAS
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to see if there is a demand for club T shirts. They can be polo or regular T shirts. I also am thinking about asking our LFS to chip in what they can and we will put their logo on the back of the shirts ( if we choose regular T shirts) Polos are nice but cost more. We did polos for our UNF reef club and they were very expensive. I think we need to order at least 12 but I need to research this more. If you know a T shirt place to use let me know. And like always please share your ideas, I might be the president but I don't make the final decision on these matters, Its our club

·
Registered
289 Posts
What's wrong with being a bum? after spending tons of money on this hobby all I can afford is t-shirts:funny:
When I get back from my little road trip (Atlanta) I'll check with my boss and see if I can get a deal on shirts. We order them all the time, probably the initial cost is the screen for a logo.
I can't believe this, a stones throw away from the largest aquarium and don't have five minutes worth of time to go see it.:bawling:
I let you know what kind of prices they go for when I get back Monday.

George

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
t-shirts are good for me as well. I got too many polos as it is. I like kicking back with just a t-shirt. Mark me down for one.

·
NFMAS
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is going to take a while because I need to shop around, create a design, collect money, etc. I know someone has some great Ideas for an image...hint hint. Like I said I am no artist

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
Steve, just let us know the price and I will give you the cash for it. I like the LFS emblems or logos as well. I have been traveling quite a bit lately so I can be a walking advertisement for them:)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Waynesworld said:
Steve, just let us know the price and I will give you the cash for it. I like the LFS emblems or logos as well. I have been traveling quite a bit lately so I can be a walking advertisement for them:)

you're wide enough to be a billboard :bigeek: lol

·
Registered
445 Posts
Good Old T-shirt works for me.
Don said preferably see thru white :rolleyes:
Maybe it would look nice to have the local LFS logos or bus. card with address and phone on the back, with something cool on the front.....NOT NEMO
Carrie

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
sea devil said:
you're wide enough to be a billboard :bigeek: lol
lol. Yeah i am trying to maintain my Arnold Figure. Heck I just benched 350. I can be a good wide back billboard for you.:beer:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
White Tshirts! (not as hot as dark coloured ones in the sun/heat):cool:

As for logo/picture suggestions... go for simple but with brilliant colours as it will catch someone's eye faster than something dull, but be careful of colour contrasts (example brilliant yellow on white should have a darker outline added to make it "pop" otherwise the yellow bleeds/fades into the white) Sorry, past marketing/promotions/print production instinct kicking in here.:rolleyes:

That said .... Regal Angel instead of NEMO?? Just a thought.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Ewwwwww! That's just downright "Fugly"! (insert pukey face here)

:lol:

I had thought about a starfish too.

·
Certifiable Tank Driller
378 Posts
Love the shirt idea, either one. Although with a polo it would look kinda weird to have something on the back so go with the T. Maybe have a nice coral pic in the background with all the LFS logos in the foreground. Maybe we could have the LFS split the cost of the screen and then we pay for however many shirts we want? Just thinking out loud here...

·
NFMAS
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
good idea Dan. Claudia has a co worker who makes T shirts and does silk screens. Keri also gave me a number for a t shirt maker who has good prices too. I am going to keep looking so we get the best deal. I really want silk screen and not embroidery, however I hear embroidery is cheaper but it will not create the image that we want

1 - 20 of 22 Posts