The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
I would love to have a meeting here too, once I get that 180 up and running...so maybe mid/late summer or so, I can have one here. HInt HInt... the sooner I get it up, the sooner I can host a meeting...hint hint....anyone want to HELP??????? LOL as we all know plumbing is not my thing lol

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
LOL how I understand that...hubby and kids own me all week every week LOL

During the week would work...I think I know what I am doing but it is always good to have someone around that has set up a large tank like this one... I willlet you know... all I have left to order is a new RO/DI and then I am ready...

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
wow....THIS is a great example of why the new group was formed and a great example of what it is all about....let me think about it a bit and see what works for me...I need to get the baffles put in my sump first too...

I love you guys!!! awww.....mush mush....

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
I just love you guys!!!!!!!!!... the old club is a distant memory!!! This is exactly how our club was in Portland... people were always ready to jump in and help each other...I am so excited about our new community...This sounds like a great idea (pressure pressure... JK! lol) it will have to wait just a bit...Brittany, our daughter is graduating from HS on May 20th and between now and then it seems like we have so much going on...so let me ponder a date that will work, (I wish we could get this done sooner rather than later)and I will let you all know. In the meantime, if anyone else want to have a get -together, jump on in....

Thanks everyone!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.