The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my new tank gets closer to finish, I will then post that I would like to have a meeting. I will ask Seadreams and Rainbow fish if they are interested in showing off any new items and for any support they may provide. We all adults and your beverage is your choice. I like :beer: and will be happy to share.
I am a bit off of being finished but my wife and I are motivated to get 'er done. We should be at a point this can be done in about a month. If anyone would like to jump in front of me then do so, I would like to look at your setup too.
And let other folks that this is forming and they are welcome.

Thanks,
David

· Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have no problem with either location. I am at least a month away, and even with this I may not have the stand done. Volivier or Bloke lets do it at one of your places. Remember this is new and the turn out may be limited.
David

· Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
You will be overwhelmed by DIY. By the time that baby's done It will do 120 MPH and get 80 mpg. It will look coolest with out the flames and pin striping. Radiator who needs one of those... :trophy-silver:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.