The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my new tank gets closer to finish, I will then post that I would like to have a meeting. I will ask Seadreams and Rainbow fish if they are interested in showing off any new items and for any support they may provide. We all adults and your beverage is your choice. I like :beer: and will be happy to share.
I am a bit off of being finished but my wife and I are motivated to get 'er done. We should be at a point this can be done in about a month. If anyone would like to jump in front of me then do so, I would like to look at your setup too.
And let other folks that this is forming and they are welcome.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
206 Posts
you can come out here if you want to.....

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have no problem with either location. I am at least a month away, and even with this I may not have the stand done. Volivier or Bloke lets do it at one of your places. Remember this is new and the turn out may be limited.
David

·
Registered
243 Posts
I don't think you can ever say "I'm finished" in this hobby. Just about the time you think your done, this rock isn't right and that rock isn't right. That coral would look better over there. Oh and I need this and I need that, lol :funny:

Now with house remodeling, just about the time you get done with the last room, the first one you did needs painting or papering all over again.

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
I would love to have a meeting here too, once I get that 180 up and running...so maybe mid/late summer or so, I can have one here. HInt HInt... the sooner I get it up, the sooner I can host a meeting...hint hint....anyone want to HELP??????? LOL as we all know plumbing is not my thing lol

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
LOL how I understand that...hubby and kids own me all week every week LOL

During the week would work...I think I know what I am doing but it is always good to have someone around that has set up a large tank like this one... I willlet you know... all I have left to order is a new RO/DI and then I am ready...

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
wow....THIS is a great example of why the new group was formed and a great example of what it is all about....let me think about it a bit and see what works for me...I need to get the baffles put in my sump first too...

I love you guys!!! awww.....mush mush....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.