The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok do we want to put a fish or a coral on it? or a fish and coral on it? Are we getting shirts made too?

·
Registered
30 Posts
that sounds pretty cool... I like orange gorgonia's....jow about you? what kind of fish are you thinking?? if we get sea cratures to sponsor us we can put them on our shirt too. .. lol a seahorse maybe cool... but I dont know

·
Registered
30 Posts
Chuck I love that idea... Gorgornia or sea fan cbb, or a Heniochus, and a seahorse.... I can picture this... and love it... OK what does everyone think? I have cbb, Rosanne who better join soon... has seahorses and you have the heniochus and a cbb right?. I am sure we can photo shop something........ or someone can draw something.......
OK what does everyone think?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
I am a decent drawing when i sit down and take my time. Thats all i use to do way back in the day :dance: . If i get some extra time i can probably draw something up. I guess just try and leave some pictures in this thread that you like and then let anyone take a stab at putting them together either in photshop or hand drawn.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds Good!

Sounds like a plan. Everyone just post pics here and we can discuss which ones to use and/or each of us can use the pics, create logos and post them here.

Sounds like Fun!

xrobbx03 said:
I am a decent drawing when i sit down and take my time. Thats all i use to do way back in the day :dance: . If i get some extra time i can probably draw something up. I guess just try and leave some pictures in this thread that you like and then let anyone take a stab at putting them together either in photshop or hand drawn.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pictures

Man, I tried loading a pic of my dog and it took me way too long.:bawling:
I think the pic size was too big.....:confused:

But I finally got the pic posted on the "hobbies" thread.
Good practice for the "Logo Picture Post Frenzy"....:banana:

I luv that dancing banana!!

JenC said:
This is getting exciting!!!

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
I have a bunch of software and resources as well. I will take what you all said and see if I can get something that looks good.....may take a few to get something going....

(I am the IT guy----kind of like they guy you know that owns a pick up.....wait I have one of those too)<o></o>

1 - 20 of 56 Posts